Lawmens are able to offer a variety of different skilled trade labourers, including the following:
- Ceiling fixers
- Tape & Jointers
All of the above labour can be hired on a per man per day basis. For larger ongoing requirements, we can also offer our labour on a more long term, contract based arrangement, with fixed pre negotiated rates.
In addition to our day work offering, the following works can also be priced on application:
- Small builders works, including; door openings, window openings, brickwork & blockwork walls.
- Carpet and vinyl works.
- Floor screed
Prices are available upon request through our trade labour department logistics team.
All trade labour supplied to sites are:
- CSCS registered
- NVQ trained
- Hold IPAF certification for scissor lifts
- Passed manual handling training
- Passed Asbestos Awareness training
- Supplied with full 5-point PPE
- English Speaking
- Wealth of experience within the industry
- *Specialised First Aid & SSSTS trained ganger labour can also be supplied upon request with full qualifications and previous experience (particularly useful to clients with large scale projects who need extra supervision & First Aid).
We are also very committed to Corporate Responsibility Initiatives and the “Lawmens Foundation” works with many charities and voluntary agencies in donating reusable waste, including; kitchens, carpet tiles, white goods and furniture.