Our experienced trained site supervisors and ganger labourers will carry out all of the same duties as a general labour, whilst also being fully first aid trained and SSSTS qualified.
In addition to the basic First Aid and SSSTS qualifications, these labourers will also have experience of working as a site supervisor or ganger labourer previously.
This type of labour is especially to useful to those clients on larger scale projects who require extra supervision on site or the guarantee that someone with first aid training is always present.
In addition to the above, all of our site supervisor labour are provided with the following:
- CSCS registered
- NVQ trained
- Hold IPAF certification for scissor lifts
- Passed manual handling training
- Passed Asbestos Awareness training
- Supplied with full 5-point PPE
- English Speaking
- Wealth of experience within the industry
- *Specialised First Aid & SSSTS trained ganger labour can also be supplied upon request with full qualifications and previous experience (particularly useful to clients with large scale projects who need extra supervision & First Aid).
We are also very committed to Corporate Responsibility Initiatives and the “Lawmens Foundation” works with many charities and voluntary agencies in donating reusable waste, including; kitchens, carpet tiles, white goods and furniture.