Whether it is potential theft of expensive equipment & materials, people looking to create criminal damage, uninvited guests or urban explorers looking for a thrill, construction sites are often at risk of crime.
Round the clock security on site is a necessity and a cost effective solution when compared to the potential cost of theft, potential claims or lack of productivity as a result of site closures.
** it was reported by Allianz Cornhill that the construction industry loses £800M each year as a result of theft and vandalism.
Lawmens insist on providing only experienced site security specialists (minimum 3 years) with full qualifications. Our vastly experienced site security operatives are provided with the following:
- Training in Security Guarding and licenced within the Security Industry Authority (SIA).
- Training in building evacuation and incident management.
- Training in consciences patrolling.
- Training in accident reporting.
- Training in effective communication.
- Training in the management of slips trips and falls.
- Training in PPE enforcement.
- Training in Risk Assessment.
- Passed extensive vetting to BS 7858 standard, which checks right to work, address history, employment history and references.
- Training as Fire warden to monitor unfinished buildings which are yet to have a fire detection system installed.
- Training in Stress management and Workplace safety.
- Fully covered by safe contractor accreditation and comprehensive insurance policies.
- CSCS registered
- Passed Asbestos Awareness training
- Supplied with full 5-point PPE
- English Speaking
- Training in workplace First Aid with health & safety to ensure that contractors are complying with site regulations, assisting any site in remaining RIDOR free.
We are also very committed to Corporate Responsibility Initiatives and the “Lawmens Foundation” works with many charities and voluntary agencies in donating reusable waste, including; kitchens, carpet tiles, white goods and furniture.