This type of general labour can be hired to complete any type of unskilled site duty, including but exclusively:
- Filling of skips
- Laying protection
- Sweeping/ tidying
- Assisting trades and other site activities
- Basic material loading and distribution
- Basic demolition
All General Labourers supplied by Lawmens meet the following criteria:
- CSCS registered
- Passed manual handling training
- Passed Asbestos Awareness training
- Supplied with full 5-point PPE
- English Speaking
- Wealth of experience within the industry
- *Specialised First Aid & SSSTS trained ganger labour can also be supplied upon request with full qualifications and previous experience (particularly useful to clients with large scale projects who need extra supervision & First Aid).
The above general labour can be hired on a per man per day basis. For larger ongoing requirements, we can also offer our labour on a more long term, contract based arrangement, with fixed pre negotiated rates.
Prices available upon request through labour department logistics team.
We are also very committed to Corporate Responsibility Initiatives and the “Lawmens Foundation” works with many charities and voluntary agencies in donating reusable waste, including; kitchens, carpet tiles, white goods, and furniture.